What will you be doing?
The Account Manager is directly responsible for the growth and performance of an existing portfolio of high volume, mostly fortune 500 customer accounts. This is your chance to align with our customers to meet their logistics needs, adding value as a trusted logistics advisor. As an Account Manager, you will focus on increasing efficiency, adding value, and expanding on existing services offered across your customer accounts. You will work alongside a Customer Operations Manager and will collaborate with their team to drive account strategy, capitalize on growth opportunities, and ensure the integrity of MoLo’s service is being maximized. As well, you will be the daily point of contact for all key contacts across the portfolio of accounts to build strong, trusted, long-term relationships. In this lucrative position, you will be compensated monthly for the growth of your portfolio of accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with key customer contacts
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including customer sales, customer operations, and carrier sales to manage each customers’ freight awards
- Utilize market knowledge and pricing tools to spot quote shipments
- Determine the tender commitment strategy for each account and collaborate with the operations team to execute on the strategy
- Establish and execute the option management strategy for each account
- Manage the service across each account
- Drive department initiatives and mentor teammates
What we’re looking for:
- Transportation experience or logistics experience is preferred
- Proven ability to drive customer account growth
- Deep understanding of the freight market patterns and behaviors
- Proven experience spot quoting and successfully navigating other pricing opportunities
- Ability to align growth initiatives with industry leading service levels
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why CTS Logistics Solutions?
- Casual and culture focused on teamwork
- Transparent leadership with access to the executive team
- Extensive industry training program
- Competitive salary with monthly commission
- Opportunity for growth and internal advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid time off.