What will you be doing?
As an entry-level Carrier Sales Representative, you will develop, maintain, and grow relationships between transportation providers (carriers) and CTS Logistics Solutions. You will prospect carriers through phone calls and onboard quality carriers to ensure we are able to execute according to our customers’ shipping requirements. This fast-paced role will give you exposure to sales, operations, and account management all while working on a growing team. With our extensive training, you will quickly become comfortable with the technology used, the transportation industry, and how to build and operate carrier portfolios.
- Prospect new carriers through lead generation, research, and cold calling
- Build strong relationships with trucking company key contacts including dispatchers and drivers
- Obtain new business, negotiate, and strategically align your portfolio of carriers with our customers’ freight
- Proactively identify issues and resolve problems to uphold our commitment to service
- Ensure shipment details are accurately communicated to drivers and tracked in our transportation management system
- Collaborate cross-functionally with customer operations, account management, and customer sales
Base salary plus uncapped commission on a draw
What we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial, sales-minded, and driven entry-level sales representative with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated individual with proven issue resolution skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet performance metrics
- High attention to detail and proven ability to multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why CTS Logistics Solutions:
- Casual and fun culture focused on teamwork
- Transparent leadership with access to the executive team
- Extensive industry training program
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission structure
- Opportunity for growth and internal advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid time off.
Driven by passion. Driven to deliver. Driven for better. What drives you?
We pride ourselves on being transparent, collaborative, and strategic. Investing in our customers, carriers, and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. We connect shippers who need to move their goods and the truck drivers that have the capacity to haul those goods. We are at the core of the economy, moving hundreds of truckloads across North America every day. Founded in 2012 with just three employees, we now have 3 locations in Texarkana, Dallas, and Nashville. CTS Logistics Solutions has an appetite for growth, a relentless commitment to customer service, and an inclusive work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at CTS today.