What will you be doing?
As a Customer Account Manager, you will grow our business from the ground up by building your own portfolio of customers across North America. Customers consist of companies that have freight to move, and we provide the transportation solutions with our carrier partners. Our current customers range from many different verticals, including but not limited to, food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, construction, durable goods, retail, etc. You will prospect customers, actively sell our transportation services, and maintain relationships with accounts you develop. As a Customer Account Manager, you are the main point of contact for customer interactions, and you work cross-functionally with the operations department and carrier sales department.
- Research and prospect leads
- Cold call and email new customer opportunities
- Qualify and negotiate with customers to obtain new business
- Creatively attract and build customer relationships while executing on the day-to-day portfolio management
- Proactively communicate with customers to fulfill commitments, exceed transportation service expectations, and mange issue resolution
- Drive department initiatives and mentor teammates
- Collaborate cross functionally with customer operations, account management, carrier sales and pricing
What we’re looking for:
- 1 year of customer facing professional sales experience or third-party logistics experience is preferred
- Entrepreneurial, sales-minded, and driven entry-level sales representative with a strong work ethic
- Proven track record of building, maintaining, and growing customer relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet performance metrics
- Self-motivated individual with proven issue resolution skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong listening skills and excellent communication, both writen and verbal
- Ability to align growth initiatives with industry leading service levels
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why CTS Logistics Solutions?
- Casual and fun culture focused on teamwork
- Transparent leadership with access to the executive team
- Extensive industry training program
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission structure
- Opportunity for growth and internal advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid time off.