What will you be doing?
As a Customer Operations Specialist, you will use your logistics industry experience to deliver excellent customer service to your accounts and execute daily operations for customers’ shipments. You will use our transportation management software to enter the shipping details, schedule the shipment, and track the shipment for delivery. You will proactively provide solutions for the customers’ shipments and communicate with a sense of urgency with customer contacts to resolve issues. In this role, you will build strong customer relationships and be strategic in your efforts to uphold our commitment to service
- Build strong customer relationships by providing the highest quality of service
- Ensure shipment details are accurately entered into the transportation management software
- Utilize scheduling systems to schedule the pickup and delivery appointments for the shipments
- Proactively identify issues and resolve problems to uphold our commitment to service
- Prioritize and respond to internal and external requests in a timely and professional manner
- Drive department initiatives and mentor teammates
- Collaborate cross-functionally with carrier sales, account management, and customer sales
What we’re looking for:
- 1 year of logistics experience preferred
- Experience providing excellent customer service and building customer relationships
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated individual with proven issue resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and results driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why CTS Logistics Solutions?
- Casual and fun culture focused on teamwork
- Transparent leadership with access to the executive team
- Extensive industry training program
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Opportunity for growth and internal advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid time off.